On this page you will find learning for PE, Science, Modern Languages and other activities.
Music Home Learning resources
ABC Music Homeschool resources allow all parents and children to have fun and learn whenever they want during lockdown- and it’s free for everyone 24/7. The resources will launch at 10am on Monday 30th March at www.abcmusichomeschool.org.uk with an online music lesson introducing materials parents can use at home with their children
Watch this amazing video Science Vs Music Nigel Stanford
Want to continue your science learning? Get a free trial with DIY.org – Online Courses and Fun Projects for Kids
- Make a cannon using a cardboard tube, a pencil, a plastic bottle and 2 rubber bands. Make a Cannon
- Watch this video Small, or far away? Now make this optical illusion house originally created by Adelbert Ames Ames Room Template (Black and White) Ames Room Template (Colour)
- Experiment with perspective and make a trick photo.
- Make a paper horse that walks down a ramp Walking Paper Horse
- Who can make the strongest free standing bridge? You can only use 4 pieces of A4 paper and glue or cellotape. You can fold, cut or stick the paper however you want. Design & Build Paper Bridges Paper Bridge Challenge How many pennies can it support?
- Design a contraption to drop a raw egg from 2 metres without smashing it. You can use any materials you can find around your house eg tape, recycling, cotton balls etc. Draw a picture of your design and explain why and how you think your egg will be protected from the fall. Test it out – did the egg survive? If not how would you improve your design?
Mrs Lewis (Science Specialist)
Modern Languages Home Learning
PE Home learning
Mr Cheung’s PE Challenges
Here are some wonderful PE activities from Mr Cheung for term 4