Chicken and Broccoli Bake.
2-3 chicken breasts
1 can Campbell’s condensed chicken soup
Milk (volume of the can)
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
6-8 pieces of frozen broccoli
1 cup frozen sweetcorn
6-8 average sized potatoes
- Peel the potatoes, slice then thinly and boil.
- Cook the chicken.
- Boil the frozen veg.
- Mix the can of soup, milk and mayonnaise together.
- Put the cooked chicken and drained cooked veg into an oven proof dish and pour over the soup mixture.
- Drain potatoes and spread over the rest.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Cook in oven 200oc until bubbling.