Welcome from the Head Teacher:
Welcome to our school. East Craigs is a busy and vibrant school with a welcoming and inclusive ethos. Our roll is currently 485, from Nursery to Primary 7, and there is a strong sense of community across the school.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to high quality learning and teaching, where pupils are active participants in planning and evaluating their progress. We aim to develop happy, confident and resilient young people who are equipped with the skills necessary for successful learning and their future life and work beyond primary school.
At East Craigs we celebrate diversity and value every individual and the contribution they make to the school. We value open, mutually respectful relationships and our staff team works closely in partnership with all parents and carers to meet the needs of our learners.
Please have a look at the pages and documents on this website to find out more about the school. If further information is required, or you would like to enquire about a place at the school for your child, please contact us on 0131 3397115 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I would be delighted to speak with you to discuss any questions you may have about the life and work of East Craigs Primary School. Thank you.
Mrs Sheila Scott
What to bring to school:
- A waterproof jacket
- Sturdy footwear (could be wellies, school shoes or trainers)
- Indoor shoes (keep these in school)
- Dry socks (optional, but helps with wet feet!)
- A filled water bottle
- Only one bag – pupils are keeping their belongings at their desk, so this helps keep belongings tidy
- Remember, we are not changing for PE at the moment, and PE lessons are all outside, so wear joggers or shorts with your school polo shirt and sweatshirt.